The term 'Daisy Brown's' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oakhurst, Thorpe Lane, Trimley St Martin, Suffolk, IP11 0RZ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Contract With You
- These terms and conditions apply:
- so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Web Site; and in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods.
- Goods advertised may not be available.
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall dispatch your order. That is when our contract is made.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order Goods.
- All descriptions, weights and sizes of Goods are accurate approximations.
- If the Goods you order are not available, we will offer you alternatives before we dispatch your order. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel your order;
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address given in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. We may deliver in person ourselves if local.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- If we have delivered the Goods exactly as you requested and purchased, there is no refund or return available. If we have not, then any necessary corrections shall be made. The only refund available is a cancellation prior to delivery and due to the unavailability of specifically purchased Goods when alternatives offered by us are not wanted by you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.